1) In support of the date of birth entered in the registration form, an official birth certificate from local Municipal Corporation or Gram Panchayat should be submitted at the time of admission.
2) Transfer certificate countersigned by the Education Inspector of the area of that state must be produced in event of child coming from another state.
3) Documents submitted at the time of admission will not be returned at any given time.
4) Admission from Std First onwards are purely on merit basis including for siblings and have to appear for an entrance test.
5) Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their children to school must pay the registration charges which are non-refundable, and does not guarantee admission.
6) Admissions are offered as per existing vacancy. If admission is granted Parents/Guardians will have to submit necessary certificates in original.
7) Influencing the school authority and its teaching, non-teaching staff by way of any gifts / kinds for securing admissions shall be serious offence. Admission granted to the child will stand withdrawn without prior notice to the parent even if school authorities comes to know of any such act at a later date.
8) Parents are to understand that they cannot dictate to the school authorities………..See More
English Hindi Marathi EVS Science Maths SST ICT Value Education G.K (General Knowledge)
|MONDAY||Chapati sabji/ Idli Sambar chatni/Vegetable Sandwich (whole wheat bread)|
Elaichi Banana/ Mango/papaya/Chicku/Water Melon/Musk Melon/Pine Apple/Cherries/Plums/Apricots
Veg. upma or Chana Shira
Moong or Rice or Chowli Dhokla
Vegetable Muthia or Veg Frankie
Vegetable-Sprouts Cutlet/ veg Corn Tikki (non fried)
|THURSDAY||Chole Paratha or Roti/Moong Roti/Veg. Pulav or Veg FadaKhichdi or Veg Biriyani/ Pav or Paratha Bhaji|
(Hot Home-Made food only)
Field Trips, Excursions and Picnics
To enhance learning, various sites and relevant places of interest have been identified to give our pupils hands-on experience as well as to give them the opportunity to meet people from various spheres of life. These trips are related to and revolve around the curriculum. Places to be visited are communicated to the parents well in advance through circulars. Participation in these visits is mandatory for all pupils and may be charged extra as per the cost to school. The school would appreciate the cooperation of parents in accompanying the pupils, if necessary……See More
Pre-primary August planner 2019
|Tuesday, 12-08-2019||Elimination round of A.E.A’S Got Talent Dance Competition (Theme-Bollywood)|
|Wednesday,14-08-2019||Raksha Bandhan And Independence Day Celebration|
|Thursday, 15-08-2019||Independence Day|
|Thursday,22-08-2019||A.E.A.’s Got Talent Dance Competition|
|Friday, 23-08-2019||Janmashtami Celebration|
|27-08-2019 To 30-08-2019||Paryushan and Ganpati Holidays for students|