1) In support of the date of birth entered in the registration form, an official birth certificate from local Municipal Corporation or Gram Panchayat should be submitted at the time of admission.
2) Transfer certificate countersigned by the Education Inspector of the area of that state must be produced in event of child coming from another state.
3) Documents submitted at the time of admission will not be returned at any given time.
4) Admission from Std First onwards are purely on merit basis including for siblings and have to appear for an entrance test.
5) Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their children to school must pay the registration charges which are non-refundable, and does not guarantee admission.
6) Admissions are offered as per existing vacancy. If admission is granted Parents/Guardians will have to submit necessary certificates in original.
7) Influencing the school authority and its teaching, non-teaching staff by way of any gifts / kinds for securing admissions shall be serious offence. Admission granted to the child will stand withdrawn without prior notice to the parent even if school authorities comes to know of any such act at a later date.
8) Parents are to understand that they cannot dictate to the school authorities.
B) Admisssion Procedure
Admission for the academic year 2014-2015 commenced in the third week of November 2013 subject to availability of seats. Siblings of existing students are given first preference prior to commencement for general.The Admission notice is put up on the notice board and through advertisement in local news paper.
Age Eligibility Criteria
|Nursery||3 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Jr.kg||4 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Sr. Kg||5 Years completed as on June 2014|
|First||6 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Second||7 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Third||8 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Fourth||9 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Fifth||10 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Sixth||11 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Seventh||12 Years completed as on June 2014|
|Eighth||13 Years completed as on June 2014|
Admission will be granted to the deserving candidates subject to compliance of age eligibility criteria. Parents can collect the admission from the school office. After duly filled form should be submitted for registration with payment of non-refundable charges. Admission will be granted after an interaction with the parents and the child.Meeting with the Hon Secretary / Principal in person is mandatory prior to admission. Based on the availability of seats and as per the merits of the students, Hon Secretary / Principal grants the Admission. Upon confirmation of child granted admission, following to be complied by parent / guardian.
i) 2 stamp size photographs of each parent and 2 stamp size photographs of the child.
ii) Birth certificate in original issued by Municipal corporation or other competent authority.
iii) Transfer Certificate countersigned by the Education Inspector of the Area of that state must be produced in event of child coming from another state.
iv) Admission fee, first quarter tuition fee, first term fee and half yearly activity fee to be paid within three days time or else admission granted stands cancelled.